Our partner is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation with a fantastic management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. We seek out the best Tech talent in the industry for them and they offer our candidates phenomenal career opportunities within one of the largest IT companies around. Join them!
Project Transition Coordination:
- The Transition Coordinator has a working knowledge of project management methodology, tools, and templates and is able to effectively create, record, and communicate project status, risks and mitigations, concerns, and escalations to teams, vendors, customers, and management as directed by the PMO
- Through structured governance, the Transition Coordinator is involved with initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing projects
- The Transition Coordinator will provide support to the business. While this will primarily be associated with Transition and Transformation activities there will be times when the business will require support for special projects, and more general tasks, activities etc. maintaining project cost within budget, on target delivery, and internal and external client satisfaction
- The Transition Coordinator is required to assist with project and transition schedule development, tracking, and reporting to applicable team members, customers, and management. The Transition Coordinator is also required to set up, attend, record, distribute, and post notes and actions for project meetings as well as continual update and follow up, distribute and provide project status via the project’s action items logs, risks logs, PCR logs, and lessons learned templates.
- The Transition Coordinator assists and provide the PMO/TPM with routine and/or ad-hoc project status, updates, and presentations on a regular or as-needed basis
- The Transition Coordinator adheres to the established project management methodology and standards while carrying out responsibilities
- The Transition Coordinator is responsible and accountable for the planning, monitoring, delivery coordination and management, communication, and reporting regarding equipment orders at one or more client sites Scope
- The Transition Coordinator is a client-facing individual contributor who works both independently and as part of the transition team, interfaces frequently with service delivery teams, client focal points, as well as with other value chain partners in the service delivery area
- The Transition Coordinator may work on one or multiple projects
- The Transition Coordinator’s decisions will influence the success of projects and team objectives compliance
- The Transition Coordinator is responsible for a broad range of administrative and project management activities, in a variety of contexts
- The work undertaken by this role holder is completed in line with the Statement of Work relevant for the customer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as central coordinator for activities related to elements of the project
- Work closely with internal teams and with customers to ensure project timelines and objectives
- Identify installation risks, escalate and implement risk mitigation strategies.
- Recognize, document, and implement process/project improvements
- Create installation scheduling requests, maintain rollout schedules, and ensure customer installation/deployment activity is scheduled and completed.
- Coordinate with other teams as needed for delivery of equipment or services.
- Escalate issues with maintaining the rollout schedules as needed
- Participate in meetings with key team members to review project feedback Qualifications & Experience Soft Skill Requirements
- Able to manage time effectively and can work independently
- Adaptable to changes with a sense of urgency and works well with a team
- Able to communicate ideas concisely and work with key team members and the customer
- Comfortable leading a call with a customer and internal teams
- An innovative learner that can manage conflict and is adaptable to changes
- Detailed, focused, and well-organized; able to handle multiple projects at hand
- Can analyze and report data and figures, initiates process Improvement as needed
- Willing to work non-standard business hours if required by projects Education and Background
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or comparable working experience
- Microsoft Office/PC literacy, especially Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BPO experience is preferred but not necessary Required Language
- English (Minimum C1 or Native-Level Fluency) Additional Language (nice to have)
- French (C1 or above)
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs worldwide.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.