Back to jobs
Are you an enthusiastic Dutch speaker looking for a work experience within Customer Support?
As a Customer Care Associate, you will be responsible with the following:
- Attend and respond to incoming calls and emails accurately and in a consistent, professional, customer-focused manner.
- Log incidents accurately and document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Implement knowledge acquired during training to research, identify, escalate and resolve consumer queries and complaints.
- Ensure adherence to rules to resolve query and ensure standard operating procedure is followed
- Keep all company information which includes customer information confidential and secured
- Ensure compliance to all company policies and procedures
- Minimum B2 level of Dutch and English
- Good written and verbal skills
- Quick learner, patient, customer centric and pay attention to details
- Excellent data entry, typing skills and understanding of call center environment
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Tools: Word, Excel & Outlook
- Ability to de-escalate calls and handle high profile escalations
- Under Grad / Graduate / High school diploma or equivalent
- Competitive salary + language bonus and other benefits
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing company and in a multinational environment
- Opportunity to grow in the organization and build a successful career path
- Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
- Access to a variety of benefits
Don`t hesitate to apply!