- Posted 18 January 2024
- Discipline Klantenservice
- Contact NameRaphaël Barbosa
Are you a native German speaker ready to start a new experience in the majestic Athens?
We have a new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Technical Support Advisor ASAP in Athens.
Experience Athens! The capital of Greece is one the oldest and most cultural places in the world. As an Athenian, you enjoy the oldest and most historical center, the famous Acropolis, and lots of parks in a beautiful city close the the ocean. A weekend trip to the Islands, living where others do vacation. That's how it is to live and work in Athena!
As a Technical Support Advisor, your role is, together with your team, to handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency. Besides speaking your native language, you also need to be fluent in English. The role consists of handling and responding to end-users' requests through multiple contact channels (phone, e-mail, chat). It requires maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. Also, performing data entry and use of software programs.
- Being native/fluent in German and English at a communicative level.
- Politeness, courtesy and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and ability to work in shifts.
- Software skills.
What We Offer
- Relocation package that includes:
- Airplane tickets
- Taxi from the airport
- 4 weeks of free accommodation
- Agency support to find a new place to stay
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regard to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, Bank account, etc.
- Paid training to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions, etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.