German-speaking Customer Support Agent for business travel management
- Posted 10 January 2023
- Contact NameMatthias Kupka
Are you a travel lover looking for a bright job opportunity?
As a customer service representative, you’ll be helping travelers find, plan, and book their flight and/or hotel, ensuring a worry-free and efficient travel experience! Step into your new position and give your career clearance for Takeoff!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client our client offers travelers, travel managers and travel coordinators an incomparable value for money, a unique selection and compelling ease of use. Last year, our client enabled 14 million business trips. As a travel management company, it accompanies its customers every step of the way business travel planning.
- Greet and converse with client’s customers in a courteous, friendly and professional manner
- Turn customer inquiries into sales, using appropriate selling techniques to meet revenue and close rate goals;
- Research travel rates, destinations, options and packages, accurately provide information and answer general travel and site related questions;
- Track and report call types and service issues;
- Fluent level of written and verbal communication skills in German
- Good level of written and verbal communication skills in English (minimum B2);
- Excellent communication skills and Social intelligence – empathy, self-awareness, cultural sensitivity;
- Previous call center experience in a sales and/or customer service capacity;
- Strong web-based navigation skills;
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt continuously.
TRAINING PROCEDURE AND REMUNERATION:
Intensive training of all new employees is the foundation of successful operations
Your training will normally have a duration of about 10 working days and will be held in English.
During the training, you will get an insight into your future field of work. This includes:
- Integration into the team;
- Training in software systems for electronic data processing;
- Comprehensive product training on our client's offerings and services;
- Introduction to customer relationship management and telephone consulting;
- Practical insights into the daily work and independent development of training content.
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Competitive Salary corresponding to Portuguese cost of living;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Opportunity to grow in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Accommodation if necessary will be provided;
- Refund of initial flight expenses;
- Free annual flight to the homeland (within Europe);
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Free company events and activities.
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.