Back to jobs
French-speaking Technical Account Manager Remote in Bulgaria
- Posted 26 January 2023
- Contact NameAlrik Hoffmann
Currently, we are recruiting for our clients newest remote project in Bulgaria!
- Support, configure and troubleshoot security-related hardware and software.
- Provide daily technical support and customer services for business clients.
- Receive and perform customer calls and emails to provide step-by-step guidelines for the resolution of a technical issue.
- Track customer issues using a ticketing system to ensure quick resolution and proper follow-up and documentation.
- Very good communication skills in French and English: written, verbal, and listening.
- Experience and/or knowledge in technical support is necessary.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SNMP, FTP, TFTP, SMTP).
- Excellent understanding on application layer protocols (HTTP-HTTPs/SSL), PKI, Network Security – Firewalls/Proxy/VPN and SIEMs
- Understanding of cloud platforms like O365 Suite, Salesforce, Azure, AWS, GCP is desired
- Sound fundamentals of TCP/IP, HTTPs, SSO-SAML, SAAS understanding and in-depth knowledge of Networking & Security Concepts
- Good understanding of Linux/Unix
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to interpret and communicate data.
- Be able to troubleshoot basic issues related to technology.
- Very familiar with computer operation systems, (incl. Microsoft suite)
- Attractive salary + extra bonuses
- Entirely work from home
- Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Trainings following the leading global standards for the highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
- Structured working environment
- Career opportunities
- Team Building activities
- 21 days of annual paid leave
- Referral program bonuses
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.