- Posted 21 September 2023
- Discipline Administratie
- Contact NameMaxime Jeanne
What will my future role be about?
- Carry out the detailed assessment of contacts/conversations that are resolved.
- Assess if the business and compliance requirements are followed as per the SOP/guidelines.
- Identify the gap and share/update constructive feedback.
- Execution of daily deliverables and detailed instructions provided on new assignments.
- Decisions made are to keep in mind, not to impact the team / self-efficiency.
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
- Provide a clear and crisp understanding of errors made.
What should I bring to the table?
- Freshers or 6 months experience in any Quality Review process.
- Advanced level of English and one of the following languages: French, German, Dutch, Greek, Turkish, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish
- Good working knowledge of computers., MS-Office (Google Sheets will be an added Advantage).
- Attention to detail and a results-driven approach is a must.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Client-oriented, flexible, patient.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
For experienced candidates:
- Excellent verbal & written communication & presentation skills.
- Good client management skills with an eye for detailing, proactively identifying gaps in processes and flag it to internal leadership & client as appropriate.
- Good Interpersonal & people management skills with good problem-solving approach.
- Good analytical skills for MIS, number crunching & reporting to internal & external customers Ability to exercise managerial judgment and perform as a mentor.
- Ability to multi-task multiple activities by effective delegation and monitoring.
- Demonstrated Customer Service Skills.
- Relocation package: in case you are not living in Bucharest, the company will offer you support in order to relocate to our office location;
- Opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment;
- Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company;
- Opportunity of professional and personal development in a multinational working environment through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills);
- Attractive compensation package with full access to a variety of benefits available through an online platform; the package can be customized on a monthly basis depending on each employees’ needs.
- Opportunity to work alongside your friends in our dedicated spaces and sustainable work environment
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.