- Posted 07 July 2021
- Discipline Administratie
- Contact NameFee Loobuyck
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for an international challenge? Do you want to enjoy a new lifestyle in vibrant Barcelona? Then look no further!
The agent’s main objective is to achieve the Query targets for his/her group. This is achieved by training and deploying resources effectively through the team structure. An operational role that
also encompasses key relationships within XE (Country Teams, Management Team, Partners & Customers)
Key components of success will include:
- Achievement of monthly/quarterly targets and SLA
- Regular communication to team Leader
- Been driven and motivated to achieve targets set.
- Robust escalation process.
- Resilient under pressure and ability to quickly adapt to unforeseen work demands.
- To manage the resolution of Partner/ Customer queries within corporate guidelines, demonstrating the ability to react professionally in disputed or heated situations, creating solutions that not only meet with customer satisfaction but also make Partners/Customers feel valued and keen to repeat business with the company.
- To manage effectively designated work/stock levels to achieve targets & SLA’s set.
- To ensure compliance with the Business Rules and absolute compliance with corporate guidelines encompassing in particular ethical and financial rules.
- To encourage positive Partner behaviour through feedback on QMS system.
- To ensure Partner compliance with Portal functionality where available.
- To provide TL with timely and accurate updates on his/her aged and outstanding queries.
- To ensure strict adherence to Internal Controls & Sarbox requirements
- University Level education
- Min of 2 years experience in finance
- Proven track record in meeting targets and SLA’s.
- PC literacy, particularly in MS Office
- Demonstrate a customer-focused orientation
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Generous relocation package
- Friendly and flexible work environment
- Flex salary programme
- Life and accident insurance
- Annual shop allowance
- Work from home policy in place
- Flexible working hours
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide:
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.