Do you dream of experiencing a new country? Do you want to live in a sunny big city with close access to amazing nature? Now you have the opportunity to work with customer support for the world's leading music streaming platform in Bulgaria's beautiful capital, Sofia!
Our partner is a multinational BPO company that specializes in improving processes for some of the world's leading organizations. Having begun operations in 1986 in Rochester, New York, the company currently employs over 24,000 people around the world.
What does the role entail?
As a customer support employee, you offer service to users on the music platform towards the Dutch-speaking market. This is a support via email and messaging system regarding premium users of the platform regarding payments and subscriptions.
• You have good language skills in Dutch (min. B2 level) + English
• You have excellent communication skills
• You have a positive attitude, are social and passionate about helping others
• Moving assistance - 2 weeks of free accommodation + financial support
• Highly competitive salary
• Attractive performance incentives
• In addition to the statutory taxes, our partner also offers our employees a unique social benefits package that includes: Additional Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food Vouchers, Gift Cards and Transportation Allowance
With its 1.3 million inhabitants, Sofia is Bulgaria's largest city. The city is located in western Bulgaria and is surrounded by mountains on all sides, making it a great base for hikes and other outdoor activities. Sofia is one of the oldest cities in Europe and here you will find a beautiful mix of historical and modern architecture and culture. Sofia also offers a lively nightlife, good shopping opportunities and a large selection of restaurants and bars!
Working hours: Flexible working hours / shifts.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria. Hybrid solution in Bulgaria is also possible.