Are you interested in working in the beautiful city of Brno? Are you pursuing a career within B2B support for a leading international tech company? Then look no further!
Our client is a leader within IoT technology and devices, such a smart scanners and printers that are used in retail. They have a customer support team located in Brno, who are resolving technical issues that their business customers might experience. They provide first class customer service using their troubleshooting skills. For this role the client offers a signing Bonus in amount of 38000 CZK!
Our client will provide you with great training that is led by our experts, where you will gain technical expertise in mobile computing, scanners, printers, once you are comfortable and settled your responsibilities, in this day time role, will include:
- Identifying and document customer issue
- Solving technical issues raised by their business clients by using the right tools and knowledge
- Cooperate with other departments and stakeholders on resolving customer’s issue
- Offer customers a value-added experience with premier customer service through relationship and swift identification and resolution of issues
- Build relationship with business customers and stakeholders across the globe while representing the company values
- Participate in trainings on new products and solutions for our customers
Our client are not all about work. You can join their social clubs to help you settle in, you can participate in sport and volunteering events and enjoy some office fun or join one of their learning courses.
- Communicative level of German language
- Communicative level of English language
- Very good communication skills written and spoken
- Problem solving skills and ability to communicate instructions clearly
- Customer service orientated
- Interest in technology and learning new skills
- Previous experience in customer support and knowledge of mobile computing technologies is an advantage
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days and 2 volunteer days paid off
- Multisport card at a reduced price
- Meal contribution
- Monthly contribution 800 CZK/month in the form of credits on your Benefit plus card with cafeteria system where you can choose from wide range of activities/benefits from Health, Sports, Travel, Wellness, Development, Culture up to company Language courses
- Training and personal development in soft skills and hard skills, access to our internal learning portal and internal career opportunities within Zebra departments
- Annual bonuses based on financial results
- Yearly salary increases according to individual performance
- Employee referral bonus for bringing New Talent to Zebra
- Free beverages and fruit days (coffee, tea, milk available in our kitchenette)
- Life & Pension insurance contribution
- New modern and multifunctional workplace at Vlněna Office park in the city centre
- Discount at company partners (Banks, HP, Dell, Microsoft Office)
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.