- Posted 17 January 2023
- Contact NameMatthias Kupka
- A position at a fast-growing company.
- An international environment where you’ll work with people from over 27 different nationalities.
- Work-place: Office based
The main tasks of the Customer Experience Specialist role are as follows:
- To interact with drivers in German-speaking markets and to help customers with technical issues related to the charging process.
- To help EV drivers with account-related issues.
- Be a champion for the customer, always seeking solutions and sharing ideas to improve the overall customer experience!
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about customer care and delivering superior customer experiences.
- Organized, diligent, and a fast learner with a good eye for detail.
- A team player – we are a close team where everyone contributes ideas and suggestions – moving forward together!
- Professional and ambitious
- > 2 years of previous experience in customer support required.
- Interest in GreenTech and e-mobility is also an advantage. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Mandatory requirement: EU passport or work permit for Portugal + NIF number
Apply now and learn more about us and the position.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.