- Posted 14 November 2022
- Contact NameWard Van De Velde
Dreaming of working in a cheap country with great living conditions on the coast? This is your chance! You will work for KBC as a technical support agent. KBC is the biggest Belgian bank with 12 million clients all over Europe.
- The Technical Support Agent must be qualified to be able to handle the following responsibilities:
- To provide technical support to end-users / network users and troubleshooting
- To handle, solve or escalate calls within time guidelines:
- Answering and registering client question and giving information, advice or instructions
- Analyzing and interpreting client requests to determine the problem and to solve it
- To contribute to the development and modification of the network/system and its various components
- To troubleshoot non-complex hardware and/or software problems
- To assist in selection and evaluation of hardware and software
- To apply understanding and knowledge of information systems to assist users with technical problems
- To escalate incident and complex hardware and software problem
The job consists mainly of handling incoming calls (80%) and less written tasks (20%).
- Experienced in regular customer care
- Interest in technical support
- Loyal and long term commitment
- Note: candidates need to have a copy of their diploma
What do you get?
- Great local salary
- Flight to Sofia & hotel accommodation in Sofia (to arrange the needed documents, SSN number, medical certificate, opening bank account,…)
- Flight to Varna & hotel accommodation in Varna
- Assistance via our broker to find an apartment