Polish-speaking Media Content Reviewer in Porto
Our client is expanding their team in sunny Porto!
We’re looking for multilingual speakers for a one year contract with the option of extension who want to build a career in the Content Review field. This role’s objective is to analyze media content (audio, image, transcript) in order to create reports and extract relevant information, based on our client’s guidelines.
- The company
Our client is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of over 170,000, serving clients across six continents
- · Advanced level of Polish and English
- · Up to 2 years of experience in a similar role and environment
- · Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Power point
- · Data presentation & Insights report writing is a core skill
- · Good analytical skills;
- · Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- · Accuracy and attention to detail;
- · Ability to multitask;
- · Ability to work with demanding deadlines
· Prepare Daily, weekly Operations report on Metrics such as Volumes, productivity, occupancy etc. and other operational metrics
· Prepare excel reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
· Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
· Analyze reports and check for any deviance, errors etc, and make recommendations based on the outcome of your analysis
· Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
· Participate in meetings to discuss findings and ongoing recommendations;
· Feed and provide maintenance to existing reports
What we offer:
· Fantastic opportunity to work and develop your career at one of the leading international outsourcing company in a unique and fast growing work environment;
· Professional and personal development in a multinational working environment through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills);
· Modern, spacious office with good connection to the city center (metro) and necessary infrastructure around;
· Relocation package
How to Apply
If this job ticks all your boxes then please do not hesitate to apply!
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and many more with businesses from all over the world. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.