Are you looking for a new challenge in HR and want to join our international client in Berlin, Hamburg or Munich? We are looking for a talented HR Administrator!
Our partner is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company that harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
Your role as an HR Administrator:
As part of this project and a new team, your role as a Senior Benefit administrator will be to manage and track compliance of the allocation of benefits for our client organisation using client based policies and tools including collaboration and vendor relationship management for the countries being supported.
What you'll be doing:
- Administering compensation and benefit plans
- May oversee the scheduling, assignments, and daily workflow of subordinate staff in the department.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize their benefits as per organisation policy
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits as per policy
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave
- Managing vendor relationship with regards to benefit administration
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law as per business needs
The skills & experience you need:
- Minimum of bachelors degree
- Proficiency in English and German
- 4-6 years experience as HR Generalist
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
Perks of working with our client:
- Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment
- Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company
- Opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment
- Competitive salary with attractive set of social benefits
- Relocation package: in case that you are not living in Berlin, the company will offer you support In order to relocate to our office location
- Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.