- Posted 11 July 2022
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameDiana Sabanovic
Our client has been at the forefront of the flexible workspace revolution for more than 30 years. They have made it possible for organisations and individuals everywhere to take a new approach to the traditional working day. They have over 3,400 locations across over 110 countries allowing millions of people every day to have a great day at work.
Their customers are start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises, and large multinationals. With unique business goals, people and aspirations. They want workspaces and communities to match their needs. They provide them with choice through their portfolio of brands, covering serviced offices (Regus, Spaces, HQ, Signature and No18), commercial real estate brokerage and managed office solutions.
What you will be doing:
You will work with customers who have terminated their contract with us to try to retain them by offering another solution based on their new needs. You will also follow up the new client's journey from week one to ensure they are satisfied, get referrals, up sale, cross sale and ensure the best customer experience.
What you’ll need:
Passion: customers are at the heart of what we do so you should have passion for interacting with a diverse mix of customers from around the world. We offer a comprehensive induction and lots of sales training after that so we will consider people from a range of backgrounds if you can bring your passion and positivity to work every day!
Curiosity: Helping customers with their business issues and questions is at the heart of this job so curiosity and flexibility will ensure your career starts brilliantly here
Pride: Ensuring we match customers with the best solution for them is pivotal to our joint success so taking pride in your knowledge of what our client can offer customers is key.
Drive: Working as a team, your collective drive for success will deliver results for our customers, for you and for our client. With hundreds of career opportunities, your enthusiasm for greater things will match our desire to grow.
What are we looking for:
• Proven experience in customer service, sales or account management would be ideal but not essential
• Excellent customer orientation and proven negotiation skills
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently
• Highly professional written and verbal communication skills
• Positive attitude and motivated to meet and exceed targets
• Flexibility to adjust in a changing environment
What’s in it for you:
• Base salary + an attractive commission plan!
• Permanent contract
• Flexible Hybrid work Model (work both in the office with colleagues and from home)
• Work/life balance - 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday
• 3 weeks of product and sales training supported by the sales coach
• 23 vacation days per year and Spanish public holidays and a day off on your Birthday!
• Annual Personal time off and paid medical time
• Restaurant voucher card (can be used in most restaurants in Spain!)
• Optional private medical insurance at an advantageous company rate
• Opportunity to work in a multinational and diverse environment with a variety of over 30 nationalities.
• Fun and central work environment with a leisure room with table tennis, table football and much more to enjoy with your colleagues!
• Growth opportunity within a Global Company with 3,500 locations in 120 countries.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.