German-speaking Connected Mobility Support Specialist for a prestigious German car brand in the Netherlands!
Our client is an international multicultural German organization with offices in beautiful Maastricht.
Why move to Netherlands, Maastricht ?
Maastricht is right on the border with Germany and Belgium, a vibrant city with a high quality of life and a very international vibe due to its large international student population. Enjoy a dynamic city, go for a run along the waterways, and enjoy the beautiful historic city center.
For our German market we are currently recruiting candidates wanting to work (and if necessary) relocate to the beautiful city of Maastricht. Maastricht is a charming city in the south of the Netherlands - the very heart of Europe. It embodies elegance, class and culture as well as boasting a perfect destination for travelling to other areas of the continent. Due to its location, Maastricht is a melting-pot of different nationalities creating a vibrant, multi-lingual community in which it’s easy to feel at home.
Customers experiencing a vehicle breakdown can contact the Service 24 Hours department for roadside assistance 365 days per year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Our Customer Service Representatives answer incoming calls from customers requiring immediate assistance. Details are collected and entered into a crm system. In case the problem can’t be solved by telephone, the Customer Service Representative contacts the nearest dealer who will send out a technician. The philosophy is to ensure the customer is mobile again as quickly as possible. Do you enjoy providing immediate assistance to customers and being part of a dynamic environment? Are you flexible enough to work in shifts? Stop reading and apply directly to become a part of our team!
The shift pattern you will work is based on your own availability, combined with certain requirements within a period of 4 weeks.
About you – job requirements
To make all of this possible we’d need a couple of things from you.
Communication is key! Listening and feeling listened to are very important attributes when working for us. To understand and resolve our customer’s needs in a timely manner, you should have great communicative skills.
You should have a customer orientated, empathetic mind-set. Someone willing to go above and beyond to satisfy our customers and live the brand’s most important promise “the best or nothing”.
You aren’t expected to know everything when you get here. That’s why we offer one month of training for all employees for the relevant systems, processes and products. All we ask in return is that you take the time to learn and develop your skills as best you can.
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- attractive salary
- shift allowance
- Definite contract for 1 year, with option to permanent contract afterwards
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Company result oriented bonuses
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used brand cars
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or or; contribution to fuel costs
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
- Social Activities: Due to our Social Club it is ensured that you also have fun with your colleagues after work. The internal company Social Club frequently organizes events and activities like kickboxing, dance courses, Friday night drinks, dance courses, Yoga lessons, tennis tournaments, kayak tours, indoor soccer games…
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 3000 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.