Are you an HR passionate who wants to help and build strong connections with the people working in the professional environment? Because we know your answer will be "YES, count me in", we are looking forward to get to know you better.
• Creating and distributing employment-related correspondence, including but not limited to: (1) offer letters, (2) forms, (3) visa documentation, (4) onboarding documentation, (5) contract amendments and (6) end of employment documentation;
• Receiving, reviewing and processing all relevant documentation pertaining to new hires, termination, leave of absences, employee status changes, etc.;
• Participating and managing transactional activities pertaining to the onboarding and offboarding process as well as global mobility process;
• Establishing, organizing and maintaining hardcopy/electronic employee files, ensuring that all files are current and complete;
• Any other tasks and activities as assigned within the HR scope by the manager;
• 1 to 2 years of experience in HR Administration;
• Experience in HR in Germany, and familiarity with the German Labor law framework and practices;
• Confident use of German language - B2 would be preferred (don't be shy, we welcome all B2+ and above as well)
• Ability to learn quick
• Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to detail and producing quality results
• Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
• Proficiency in Google Suite (preferred) and/or MS Office, including Word and Excel
• Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment
• Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company
• Opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment
• Competitive salary with attractive set of social benefits
Are you interested? Send your CV today!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.