Are you a native or fluent French speaker with a B2 level of English? Do you have experience in Digital Marketing? Are you based in Lisbon or willing to relocate? Check the opportunity below!
The main purpose of the role would be to act as a Subject Matter Expert for AdWords campaign optimization for our client’s projects. You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual client-facing team. The Team will be working onsite with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company to respond to client leads and assist in the success of this project. You will receive extensive training to develop your skills to succeed in an environment that is professional, modern, fast-paced and driven by excellence. We are committed to investing in our employees. We offer a range of training programs at the start and throughout your career to increase your depth of knowledge on world-class platforms and tools. You will have an opportunity to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders, both locally and globally.
Our client is one of the world's leading professional service companies, transforming customers' business, operating and technology models for the digital age. Their unique industry-based advisory approach helps customers envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the United States, they are ranked 194th on the Fortune 500 and are consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
- Fluency in English and French;
- Digital marketing experience (Client service or account management);
- AdWords Search fundamentals certified (preferential);
- Experience working in a B2B environment and active use of Digital/Internet and online applications (AdWords, Advertising, etc.);
- Demonstrated capacity for critical thinking, analysis and attention to detail;
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment;
- Careful: You must have the legal documentation prior to the application (European passport or working VISA for the country you are applying for).
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.