For one of our clients in Dublin, we are looking for a Senior CS Team Leader!
The Senior Team Leader will play a critical role in driving the development of the client account, managing and supporting Team Leaders and their agents to achieve the targets of the desk.
The Senior Team Leader will be a generalist, comfortably moving between various operational topics in order to build the best team – analysis, planning, coaching, Quality management, training, project-management, people management etc. Oversight and control of multiple activities occurring across the client account will be critical, in order to play a key role in monitoring and enhancing overall team performance.
The Senior Team Leader will be numbers-driven and process-oriented, and relentless when it comes to achieving results for a client. A “hands-on” operator, they will easily absorb information about new clients, products, processes and systems, and be able to feed back in relation to issues and suggest improvements.
The Senior Team Leader will be accountable for supporting the Operations Management team in reporting against delivery and manage the day to day planning, operations and development of his/her team.
He/she will be client orientated, enthusiastic, courteous, assertive and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution. The Senior Team Leader will be working within and promoting the Company Values.
The candidate will be strongly team-focused with outstanding mentoring and teaching ability and excellent verbal and written communication skills. He/she will be motivated and committed to continuous self-development and the development of others. He/she will be flexible and analytical with exceptional trouble shooting.
Flexibility on working hours is required based on business requirements. All applicants should be willing to work variable shift patterns on request.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To build, manage and motivate multiple teams, via a team of Team Leaders, to provide best-in-class service via their agents, developing and maintaining a positive working environment for the team, based on open communication.
- To directly coach and manage Team Leaders in line with company and client requirements.
- To build and drive the operations ‘machine’ needed to serve the allocated client(s), in terms of systems, process and interpersonal collaboration.
- To ensure adherence to agreed processes and policies within the allocated team, for assurance of high-quality servicing.
- To contribute to positive Client Relationship development through positive operational intent and strong results-orientation.
- To maintain a continuous Big Picture view of the purpose of the account, and of the company´s performance for the client along with areas for improvement.
- To operate with honesty, integrity and transparency in all aspects of the work
- To contribute to positive client relationship development through positive operational intent and strong results-orientation, and to organise the team to create a continuous ‘good impression’ through robust working methods and standards.
- To attend and participate any necessary Client meetings and conference call
- To be highly knowledgeable in the detail of the account, ensuring Team Leader expertise in order to provide best possible speed and quality of service.
- To build a results-focussed team, who know their key KPIs, numbers and results at all times in order to meet SLAs.
- To gain maximum benefit from engagement between Clinical Leads and Team Leads/agents, via ongoing management, engagement, and collaboration.
- To ensure the Team Leaders, and agents, have clear goals and are managed against them.
- To ensure continuous team familiarity with client processes and related changes and updates, to guarantee accurate, high-quality servicing.
- To handle queries, issues and/or complaints that have been escalated from the Team Leaders or client
- To coordinate quick and effective responses across the team when results are not on track.
- To maintain a thorough understanding of how the team’s time is being used and make any adaptations necessary to best serve the client.
- To coordinate creation of, and sense-check, management information, analytics and feedback to support business reviews on a weekly, monthly and/or quarterly basis, as required, displaying your full expertise on your client account(s).
Business Analysis & Continuous Improvement
- To consistently seek out opportunities for continuous improvement
- To display proven ability to project-manage a range of tasks happening across a team or selection of teams.
- To be able to plan and implement process or system changes, or to clearly and confidently convey requirements to internal or client Support functions.
- To ensure that team members receive and complete all appropriate training, both initially and on an ongoing basis
- To build and maintain a Knowledge Base, in conjunction with the client and with reference to all resources provided.
- To use every opportunity for individual coaching, group coaching, or training, in order to maximise the knowledge of the team at every moment – from design to implementation.
- To move fast to close knowledge gaps across the team, using all your training and coaching skill.
- Continuous monitoring of the spread of expertise within the team, and the reliable maintenance of back-up resources at all times.
- To carry out all aspects of People Management requirements, from recruitment and development through to initiation of any necessary Performance Improvement Plans and other disciplinary actions in line with company procedures.
- To build engagement and loyalty within the team with a view to directly impacting performance and productivity improvements, and using any ‘fun budget allocated.
- To manage team Time & Attendance and Payroll through available tools, with strict observation of key coverage dates for the client (e.g. Christmas period).
- To handle all aspects of day-to-day workforce planning and rostering, in line with client servicing requirements.
- To employ impressive levels of organizational and management skill to ensure full documentation and communication of key issues, setting up topic-based Issue Trackers etc as appropriate for centralization of concerns.
- To ensure that there is adherence to company and client policy and procedures at all times
- To carry out all work with efficiency and cost savings in mind.
- To complete tasks and actions accurately within defined deadlines, allowing time within such deadlines for any discussion and sign-offs required.
- To allocate time to review and stock-take of current progress, and planning.
- To escalate internally and/or externally, as appropriate
- To work with internal Support functions to drive Quality, Training/Process, HR, Recruitment and reporting activities, where required.
- To schedule any Annual Leave with peers and Team Leaders, to ensure adequate management coverage for the team.
- To work with others to meet overall operational goals
- To be prepared, and on time for, all meetings – internal and external.
- To carry out any other ad hoc duties, as and when required.
- The Senior Team Leader will be required to be flexible in their working and adaptable to a range of activities in any given day, in support of a ‘365’ client account (based around a core Monday-Friday working week).
Essential Competencies & Skills
- Quantifiable team successes in the past
- The confidence and personal strength of direct, motivate and lead others.
- Excellent track record of managing Client relationships
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to apply analytical and investigative skills to resolve issues
- Ability to handle challenging situations, working well under pressure
- Proven ability to manage a productive team
- Strong management, communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to efficiently work to specified project delivery deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Committed to self-development and the subsequent development of others
- Outstanding mentoring and coaching abilities
- Strong performance ethos and personal commitment to performance.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Be flexible and innovative.
Candidate Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum two years’ experience functioning at Team Leader level in a client-focused environment, with people management experience.
- Two years in direct daily contact with a Client, for responsibility for day-to-day or higher level operational discussions.
- Ideally hold a third-level qualification in Business or a related discipline beneficial.
- High fluency in English with excellent comprehension
Experience of CRM use, TMS tools and Quality systems would be beneficial.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.