We are looking for a Strategic Business Development Specialist for one of our amazing clients in Barcelona! Our client is one of the market leaders in Business Applications Software and they are looking for an addition to their team that is developing the BeLux market!
Our client`s company culture is focused on helping their employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? They focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. They offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
The Midmarket (MM) segment represents their fastest growth opportunity, particularly in Cloud. To accelerate market share in MM, it is of strategic importance to build and constantly improve a world class Demand Engine through a data driven and innovative approach.
The Demand Manager is responsible to drive, orchestrate and constantly improve the Demand Generation for the Belgium Market Unit. The Demand Manager drives a data driven and best practice approach for Demand Generation.
She/He is the End to End owner of the Demand Strategy, Plan and Execution, Orchestrator of the sources of demand (Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Channel) and Demand Generation best practices. Responsible for execution of campaigns and programs.
The demand manager is a Demand Generation expert and advisor that drives innovation and change through stakeholder management and communication.
We are looking for a data-driven, strategic person who can also "roll up their sleeves" to do the work necessary to execute demand generation vision
This role requires strong business acumen and being well-versed in integrated demand generation, sales, campaign planning, digital marketing and project management best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and improve the Demand Engine that supports all customer facing roles to achieve the best possible quality pipeline and ensures at the same time a constant 4x Cloud Coverage. Build content/campaigns that generate high open and response rates from prospects and customers
- Drive the necessary steps to implement the data driven demand planning and execution process in the business unit with the buy-in of key stakeholders, based on the global Demand Management Framework (Discovery, Planning, Execution, Steering) and individual best practices.
- Orchestrating Demand Generation planning and execution across all Demand Generation Functions: closely align with Value Added Team, Sales Operations and Marketing, to analyze market opportunities and identify pipeline gaps. With that insight, then closely align with Sales, Sales Development Executives, Marketing and Partner
- Management to build and drive demand generation plans to provide solid pipeline coverage and conversion.
- Align with Sr Sales Leadership to create and drive execution of a Demand Generation plan to close the gap to 4x coverage in the dimensions current quarter plus one (CQ+1) up to (future) four rolling quarters (F)4RQ
- Build bridges and communication between departments as well as between Digital Hub and MU to foster Cross-pollination and creative demand generation strategies leveraging all stakeholders.
- Provide visibility into ongoing and future Demand Generation activities, share results with all stakeholders and generate insights to fully exploit market potential.
- Review DG practices for continuous process improvement, drive simplification and provide feedback to stakeholders: Implement best practices, lead projects to continuously innovate and simplify with technology.
Work Experience & Skills
- A senior professional with 7+ years’ experience in Marketing, Sales or Sales Operations
- Strong team player with excellent communication, relationship building & presentation skills at all levels of the organization and ability to develop and maintain relationships within C level/management team. High impact personality, good networking skills
- A results-driven leader who possesses strong organizational, business strategy, Planning and program/project management skills. High level of innovative thinking, inspirational change management ability
- Proficient understanding of the industry and company, its products and solutions, partners, markets and competition.
- Service-oriented attitude and ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Enjoys working under pressure and deadlines.
- An ‘energiser’ who brings a sense of purpose and fun to building a pipeline culture.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a must. Knowledge of French is preferable, understanding at least is a must
Location: Barcelona or Belgium
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.