Bulgarian IT Support – Part-Time / Full-Time Job in Portugal
Our partner is a leading Japanese technology company offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. With their 140,000 employees, they currently support customers in more than 100 countries. The Company's Delivery Centers (GDC) are a network of state-of-the-art technology hubs in key locations worldwide. Our partner's GDC in Lisbon is growing fast and they are now looking for ambitious Bulgarian-speaking people who want to become part of their helpdesk team.
Join a multicultural, dynamic and enthusiastic team of over 1600 colleagues from all over the world!
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Employment directly with Fujitsu with the possibility of a permanent contract;
- Work-life balance with part-time/ full-time schedules available and 25 annual leave days;
- Life insurance and private health insurance are extended to family members and from the first day of employment;
- International career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment;
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring;
- Several discounts are available with our partners;
- The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with focus on wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, environment and our community;
- If you are moving to Portugal the company also offers you the support of our Welcome Buddy to help you settle in.
Key Education and Experience
- Proficiency in English and good command in Bulgarian;
- Knowledge of various software and applications (minimum: Windows environment and MS Office package);
- Interpersonal skills crucial for working in a customer service center such as: excellent communication skills, readiness to work flexible hours, customer orientation, teamwork, sense of urgency, optimism and enthusiasm.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1500 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.