Uzbek and Russian-Speaking Client Relations Manager to Athens or Limassol
- Posted 20 May 2023
- Contact NameAugustine Erdman
We are looking for an Uzbek & Russian-speaking Client Manager to join our office in Cyprus, Athens or work remotely from anywhere in Europe!
We are looking for passionate, energetic and self-motivated professionals to join our Client Relations team and provide high quality of client service to clients. This is a great opportunity to be part of a faced-paced and dynamic environment with learning and growing opportunities.
About the Company
With over 5,000,000 clients since it was founded in 2009, the company has grown to a large and well established international investment firm and has become a true industry leader. It is currently built of more than 600 professionals with long-year experience in the financial industry. Their extensive experience combined with support for well over 30 languages, makes of it the broker of choice for traders of all levels, anywhere. They have the expertise and the resources to help everybody realize their investment goals, like only a big broker can.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Responsible for activating new client leads and following up with potential clients
- Deal with clients’ inquiries via live chat, email and telephone
- Handle client inquiries via email and telephone and ensure that high level service is provided
- Perform personal clientele analysis and taking actions as required
- Promote available products and services to clients
- Stay abreast of the latest developments, products and marketing promotions that Trading Point launches and the relevant terms and conditions; and communicate them to the clients
- Ensure compliance with the company’s legal guidelines and compliance procedures
- Provide suggestions on system enhancements
- Act in the best interest of the company at all times, and cooperate with the rest of the Client Relations team in order to perform business development
- Contribute to the team effort by achieving targeted results
- Cooperate effectively with other departments as necessary
- Degree in a business-related field
- Customer care or sales experience is a definite plus
- Client handling experience in the financial services sector is a definite plus
- Fluent Russian and Uzbek speaker with excellent oral and written skills in English
- Reliable, with integrity of character
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, innovative and target oriented
- Attractive remuneration package
- Food Allowance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Cyprus is becoming more and more popular among the digital nomad and online entrepreneur community.
Lately, we have seen a lot of entrepreneurs and expats making their move to the island.
And it makes sense.
A paradise island located in the eastern Mediterranean sea with low taxes, simple company structure, part of the EU, growing communities and good transport links to the rest of Europe and the Middle East, Cyprus really does tick many of the checkboxes for most entrepreneurs.
About our company:
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.