- Posted 06 December 2022
- Contact NameGregory Sims
Comfortable with taking ownership and finding best possible solutions. Goal oriented and possess exceptional attention to detail, together with outstanding interpersonal skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee strategy and execution of large-scale organic search projects for global, world-class brands.
- Provide SEO analysis using all data resources and tools available.
- Conduct keyword research including industry trends and competitive analysis to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Provide input on on-page & off-page content semantic formatting.
- Contribute to SEO monthly reports .
- Collect the data and make a report on traffic and ranking.
- Research the best websites which in return promote us
- Negotiate the best off-sites deals for your designated marke
- Renew and optimize our current deals
- Maintain and develop our relationship with our SEO partners
- Monitor SEO performance of your markets by using SEO tools available (Google Search Console, Monitorank, etc.).
- Participate in conducting SEO technical audits.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and industry trends.
- Operate efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, working on multiple tasks with a variety of departments, divisions, and team member’s involvement.
- Brazilian Portuguese is your native language
- Experience both in Casino & Sportsbook
- Past-proven experience in implementing SEO initiatives
- Knowledge of organic search and how SEO can influence ranking algorithms including SEO tools like Log analyser tool, SemRush, Majestic SEO, Ahrefs
- Motivation, dedication and a desire to make a difference
- Creativity and eagerness to propose awesome competitive product strategies to support traffic growth
- Problem solving attitude through thinking outside the box
What we are offering:
- Premium Private Health Insurance
- Professional Development allowance
- Flexible working hours that fits your daily routine
- Performance bonuses
- Food vouchers in the amount of 80 BGN per month
- Birthday day Off records
- Multisport and public transportation cards
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 60 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.