We're looking for a Portuguese-speaking Content Reviewer with passion for technology to join our client's energetic team!
The Content Review team manages the gatekeepers for the world’s most advanced discovery platform serving content to over a billion users every month.
The Content Reviewer is focused on removing inappropriate and harmful content through every single piece of text, visual, video, and audio being submitted by the advertisers before it reaches users.
So, what’s the role all about?
- Screen all advertisers’ campaigns before they go live. Label campaigns for safety, content category etc. Approve or reject creatives
- Review content and classify it quickly and correctly per policy
- Use various tools to identify non-compliance issues
- Timely response to incoming inquiries via email and ticketing system
- Be comfortable working with data and reporting
- Working independently and within a team
Our top candidate has:
- Native or near native level of Portuguese and working level of English
- Knowledge of global pop culture and an active social media user
- Ability to make fact-based decisions quickly coupled with great attention to detail to ensure high-quality work products
- Time management skills, able to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Familiar with MS office (mainly Excel) and Google Drive tools
- Familiar with platforms such as Salesforce and live chat services is an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work environment
- Quarterly bran discount & additional Peak season incentives
- Professional Development and Career Navigation programs to map out the steps in your development
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives
- Part of the additional benefits are Health and Life Insurance, Multisport card, Transport allowance, Bonus for important life events, Additional paid leave for education, Corporate discounts and many more
- 1:00p.m. – 10:00p.m. Mon-Fri schedules
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.