We are looking for a talented Portuguese speaker that would like to have a great opportunity to work in lovely Cyprus, Limassol!
Our client is one of the largest marketing and customer support companies in Cyprus! This is a great chance with good pay and benefits
About our client
Our client is an online marketing agency, which provides online services in consumer advertising, customer support, customer loyalty and data analysis.
They offer their clients a range of interactive marketing solutions that combine a consumer-oriented strategy for acquisitions and retention programs along with sound profit-based business models. They work with their clients to create tailored business plans and service packages for each individual client.
The industry that you will be working is towards iGaming !
Benefits of living and working in Cyprus
- Sun 350 days a year
- Member of the EU
- About Limassol
- The second largest city in Cyprus
- Beach in the middle of the city center
- Live nightlife
Description of the role
- As our client Brand Ambassador, you will be an Outbound Agent, you are responsible for marketing various activities and campaigns to existing customers via email, phone and text message, to maximize their experience. These are not cold calls; this is for existing customers.
- Monitor client performance and proactively target clients to increase performance
- Make sales calls to targeted groups of customers within your portfolio
- Monitor the daily activity of customers and contact them if necessary, to ensure that they have a positive customer experience
- Do your best and best to engage customers
- Additional in-house training is provided by the company.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English.
- Can be Portuguese from Portugal or Portuguese from Brazil
- If Portuguese from Brazil, candidates must have a European passport to apply
- Sales Experience - Outbound
- Experience with the iGaming industry is considered an advantage
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Credibility when dealing with high valued players.
- The ability to handle multiple balls in the air, as well as handle your own workload and work under pressure
- Ability to analyse and draw conclusions
- Flexible when it comes to working hours
- Ability to work independently but also in teams
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, Email etc)
The company offers many benefits and advantages such as:
- Excellent salary in Cyprus
- Transport from airport and accommodation for 2-4 weeks will be given
- Monthly rent allowance to help you in Cyprus
- Monthly bonus based on performance
- Annual Bonus
- Full health insurance
- Exciting company activities
- 2 airline tickets a year worth 250 Euro.
Start date: As soon as possible
Why move to Cyprus?
Living in Cyprus is a "Dream Come True" experience. Imagine living on an island all year round, when most people can only enjoy a short vacation. Cyprus has a fantastic coastline, white beaches and wonderful weather, all year round to enjoy this all the time. Living in Cyprus, with the mix of the rich and ancient culture of the island makes it a completely unique experience. The great quality of life in Cyprus has also attracted many northern Europeans, you can enjoy a great international atmosphere. The city of Limassol, where our customer is based, is the second largest in Cyprus and has a lot to offer: a beach in the center of the city, nightlife, restaurant and bars. Living in Cyprus is very affordable and frees up a lot of your money for fun activities!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from all around Europe.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.