- Posted 13 December 2022
- Contact NameIsabel Palacio
Do you have experience within sales and are you looking to take your sales career further? We have an amazing opportunity for you! Our client is now looking for a Spanish-speaking New Business Developer to Barcelona, Spain.
Our client is a British manufacturer of miniature wargames, who is focused on long-term success, and they are looking committed to grow their business across the world. Their ambition is to make the best fantasy miniature figures in the world, to engage and inspire their customers, and to sell their products globally. Our client makes sure to expand by constantly gaining more retailers and growing across different geographical markets.
- To grow sales volume through finding and calling new potential business partners and then setting them up as quality new outlets.
- Ensuring that their business requirements are met and matched to the services and product offered by our client.
- Develop a promotion plan together with the client using a combination of promotional tools/resources in order to ensure that the customer’s sales begin to build as soon as they receive the merchandise.
- Effectively transition the client to the account management team
What you will be doing:
- Grow sales volume by achieving your weekly and monthly KPI's
- Find new potential business partners by conducting market research
- Set partners up with the appropriate product range and promotions plan
- Visit the sales region when required
- Talk to more people and have better quality conversations
- Be responsible of your own time management, to ensure enough calls on a daily basis
- Make effective initial contacts with potential business partners, introducing yourself and the company
- Send product samples and literature including marketing material, price quotesand contracts.
- Gather information and discuss with each potential partner about their business needs
- Build positive relationships by matching how our products and service
- Provide bespoke solutions that are specific to each potential business partner
- Build and maintain expertise in the trade and in the sales region.
- Open agreed number of quality outlets
- Ensure each new partner is setup with the best possible range based on the most up to date information to maximize their potential
- Close the sale in a timely fashion, whilst always ensuring that the needs of the partner are front and centre.
- Agree Outlets expectations and communicate to account managers as agreed
- Always communicate what Games Workshop expects and what the partner should expect.
- Handover the relationship to the account manager along with the sales and promotions business plan you have agreed with the partner.
What we expect from you:
- Native-level or C2 Spanish + Fluent business English
- Good Commercial awareness.
- Great Communication & Listening skills
- Able to influence others to their point of view
- Able to tailor solutions based on customers’ needs and wants
- A desire to be always learning
- Mentally/Emotionally resilient
- Ability to create a plan to deliver great results
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of small retail businesses
- Strong Sales or influencing skills
- Good understanding of the sales region
- Prior experience in new business development
- Prior experience in sales
- Working in a team environment
- Driving License
- EU Passport
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.