- Posted 22 September 2023
- Discipline Administratie
- Contact NameJani Olav Yliaska
- Establish initial communication with the customer (‘welcome call’) for incoming new orders and provide regular updates through the delivery until order closure.
- Responsible for the end to end relationship for both internal and external customers. Take responsibility for service implementation and act as the primary interface for customers, internal departments and business partners or all implementation activities throughout the whole order life cycle within given timescales. Where required provide reporting to the customer as per defined formats.
- Ensure all KCI (Keep Customer Informed)/KPI (Key Performance Index) are delivered against agreed targets working with organisations to ensure it is achieved, maintain a high focus and drive on performance and operational jeopardy management.
- Manage customer escalations/expedite in line with the escalation/expedite process, provide root cause analysis outcome on failed installs to customer.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction (Net Promotor Score, NPS) measures in relation to the provisioning stages of all orders assigned and managed on behalf of the customer.
- Perform order validation with the customer and update order records if necessary.
- Act as the single point of contact for all internal and external escalations, expedites and inquiries related to order delivery.
- Manage the order workflow in internal systems (CRM applications), asset inventory and other business applications provided or agreed by business to ensure all are reflecting the current state of the delivery.
- Accountable for ordering and tracking multiple and complex infrastructure products and services, including but not limited to access and CPE ordering.
- Fluent Polish and English (min. B2)
- Customer-focused mindset
- Expert level knowledge in using Office Productivity tools like Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, MS teams etc.
- Drive for performance and results proactively
- Team player, open and co-operative
- Out of the box thinking
- Systemic & analytical thinking
- Self-confidence and self-sufficient while working alone
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills – both verbal and written
- Experience in managing complex processes and multiple suppliers is preferred.
- Ability to quickly oversee complex processes and products.
- Problem-solving and initiating corrective actions
- Ability to analyse and respond to complex customer service requirements.
- Able to manage multiple tasks, customers and priorities in a demanding environment.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.