-Provide concierge support for pre-defined list of Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) developing, publishing and growing sales of applications built on the Microsoft cloud platforms as part of the Digital Sales ISV Success Program.
-Be the first contact point, deliver a strong first impression and set the foundation for long term partner relationship.
-Define reason for call talk track – designed for consistent repeatable execution.
-Product/Offering focus – focuses on offering specific to target audience.
-Execute on structured multi-channel (call, email, social) outreach cadence.
-Obsess over customers and prospects to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience.
-Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences.
-Collect feedback from customers and articulate it back to the business: “Voice of Partner”.
-Meet and exceed targets for:
-ISV Onboarding: per month "x" ISVs in “Approved” and "x" ISVs in “Onboarded” status.
-ISV Activation: 70% of engaged ISVs are consuming at least 1 benefit, 60% of engaged ISVs are consuming at least 3 or more benefits
-ISV Nurturing & Monthly Engagement: 70% of post-kickoff call applicants engaged monthly, # of ISVs in Publish & Grow stages, # of activities completed (with 48 business hours SLA of assignment)
-ISV Marketplace Publications: 40% of approved applicants published application to commercial marketplace; 15% of applications published are transactable
-Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, IT, Marketing or related field
-Minimum requirements: 2 years (+) sales and marketing experience, 1 year (+) account management experience, 1 years (+) IT industry experience
-Sales skills – Familiar with modern selling techniques, consistently executes core messaging strategy, can navigate to decision makers, and establish clear next steps.
-Business Operations – Ability to accurately document call outcomes and notes
-Industry knowledge – basic understanding of target industry, ability to deliver provided messaging on solutions
-Fluency with basic productivity tools (Outlook, O365, web conferencing tools) and experience using CRM system is required
-Baseline understanding and passion for cloud technologies and changing the world
-Strong written and verbal communication skills and use of professional business language
English: Intermediate or Fluent (verbal and written)
Supported market: Fluent or Native (verbal and written)
• Base salary + an attractive commission plan!
• Permanent contract • Flexible Hybrid work Model (work both in the office with colleagues and from home)
• Work/life balance - 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday.
• 3 weeks of product and sales training supported by the sales coach
• 23 vacation days per year and Spanish public holidays and a day off on your Birthday!
• Annual Personal time off and paid medical time
• Restaurant voucher card (can be used in most restaurants in Spain!)
• Optional private medical insurance at an advantageous company rate
• Opportunity to work in a multinational and diverse environment with a variety of over 30 nationalities.
• Fun and central work environment with a leisure room with table tennis, table football and much more to enjoy with your colleagues!
• Growth opportunity within a Global Company with 3,500 locations in 120 countries.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.