As a Managing Director - Spain, you will:
- Create a clear and coherent country strategy, positioning and growth.
- Act as a brand strategist, ready to establish the brand identity and build campaign plans across multiple-channels.
- Build strong relationships with third parties to strengthen the company brand in the Market.
- Establish a strong local marketing team that grows together with the business
- Establish acquisition marketing activities across the market in cooperation with the acquisition and marketing teams.
- Govern development, planning and execution of market activities for your market.
- Interpret business and marketing data to assess the effectiveness of campaigns and report back to the business with results and learnings in a clear, concise and constructive manner.
- Responsible for localization of our product offering. Ensuring that our product meets the local requirements of the market, including payment offering, content offers, product features and content.
- Optimize presentation and promotion of games as per the market to ensure maximum player volume, together with the Casino team.
- Ensure product and marketing offering is in line with the Regulatory requirements whilst establishing a strong relationship with regulatory bodies.
- Responsible for the local website including content and look and feel, ensuring it has local focus.
- Set Market objectives and define KPI’s considering how to achieve a positive ROI on the market as a whole.
- Previous experience in a similar country manager/MD role within iGaming.
- Previous experience in ATL marketing.
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Demonstrable track record in strategic planning and project management.
- An ability to work and influence cross-function to engage and coordinate key internal stakeholders.
- Must have experience in delivering profitable Acquisition marketing campaigns against aggressive CPA and ROI parameters
- Experience acquiring and retaining customers to grow the businesses.
- Native Spanish level with fluent English.
- Good understanding of online and direct response marketing.
- Analytical ability and managing of profit/loss profiles.
- You will have helped companies launch new products in new markets and understand what is needed in order to make a success of a market launch.
- Ability to set & review individual objectives through a structured personal development plan.
- A remote or hybrid working environment (hybrid available in Malta, Gibraltar and Macedonia)
- A competitive base salary
- Continuous leadership development to set you up for success and growth within the role
- A range of training courses for continuous learning
- Access to some of the greatest tools and platforms out there
- An incredibly diverse team of smart, motivated colleagues from more than 45 countries
- Private health insurance (for full-time employees)
- Wellness incentives, including gym passes (for full-time employees)
- Gourmet lunches and healthy snacks (for full-time employees)
- Social events for building strong relationships with colleagues from all across the organization
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 60 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.