- Posted 17 January 2023
- Contact NameSara Pato
Are you looking for an amazing new adventure?
Our client is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. The company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
We do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to our team through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
With more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work and Top Employer), the company looking for a group of highly-skilled professionals whose focus is on engaging and obtaining high potential advertisers, and subsequently persuading them to incorporate a range of marketing products into their current Marketing strategies.
What you will do:
- Make outbound customer calls to promote and sell our service
- Create, maintain and update database of customers with complete information
- Consolidate existing customer base while building new customer base.
- Record outbound call history and customers response in detail.
- Ensure customer follow-up all the time.
- Monitor competitors’ products or services and create selling strategies for own products or services.
- Handle customer needs and requirements.
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve.
What we are looking for:
- Native level of Hebrew with fluent English.
- Previous sales experience.
- Experience with CRM.
- Strong written and oral business communication skills.
- Comfortable in goal driven environment and attaining goals with broader team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, competitive, tenacious and proactive
- Able to work independently, but within a team environment
- Strong business acumen with the ability to evaluate multiple business models
- Customer driven and focused on providing exemplary customer experience
- Candidates should have a valid European work permit
What we offer:
- Full-time position (39 hours/week).
- This is a Hybrid working model in Barcelona.
- Salary: 27.370€ gross/year + up 4.830€ gross/year in bonus.
- Permanent Contract.
- Relocation package including:
- Flight ticket.
- Accommodation in a nice individual studio.
- Support with a private Health Insurance.
- Intense specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development.
- Established career path to grow within the project.
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products.
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests.
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain).
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.