Head of CRM to leading software provider within the iGaming industry in Cyprus!
- Posted 16 February 2023
- Contact NameCharlotte Kamlin
Our client is leading the iGaming industry by providing the customers with the most entertaining and trustworthy experience possible. They are home to more than 30 well-known brands and are committed to long-term development and sustainability. Their vision is to be the world leader in gaming entertainment by creating the most exciting and trusted experience for our customers, revolutionizing the iGaming space as they go.
They are focused on sustainability and growth, and working to transform their sector for the players, for themselves and for the good of entertainment. They provide leading E2E iGaming solutions cooperation, white label casino and full turnkey services with over 3,000 different slots and table games to our brands and to 3rd party partners worldwide. Licensed in more than 9 jurisdictions, and offices across Cyprus, Israel, UK, Spain, Malta and more.
As the Head of CRM, in your capacity you will be leading the entire CRM department in data collection on consumer insights concerning CRM programs and the business as a whole. This is for the purpose of ensuring that there is a consistency in data-driven decision making and strategy formulation within the CRM department and in CRM campaigns and programs.
• You will be leading the department in the formulation of CRM strategies and programs/campaigns and ensures that they stay aligned with the business’s overall objectives.
• You will strategize, communicate, execute, test, and evaluate various CRM Projects.
• You will report progress of your CRM efforts to the high management and other departments.
• Assist in prioritizing projects to ensure business critical deadlines are always met as a priority.
• Work closely with internal company departments to ensure alignment on communication and events performed globally.
• Plan and ensure CRM campaigns’ consistency, attractiveness, cost efficiency and alignment across company’s goals.
• Undertake rigorous monitoring and evaluation of CRM campaigns and activities in order to measure ROI, prioritize resources, and enable continuous improvement in consumer acquisition and retention initiatives.
• Liaise frequently with the marketing, product, analytics and copywriter teams to design marketing initiatives and test new innovative ideas to increase the number and value of customers.
• Ensure compliance with regulations and legislations applied in the iGaming industry.
• Conduct research on trends in the CRM field within the commercial sector and identifies emerging opportunities that the business could capitalize on and gain a competitive advantage in terms of consumer acquisition and retention in the market.
• Drive to own and execute projects together with an ambitious team.
• Hands-on, proactive, and ready perform other tasks as assigned when needed.
Skills and Capabilities
• Minimum 3 years of CRM experience in eCommerce / iGaming sectors, working ideally in the UK and other Western European markets.
• Experience working with R&D teams in implementing new features
• Understanding of customer relationship management theory and practice.
• Strong analytical skills, high proficiency in Excel and ability to track and report on CRM KPIs
• Ability to use customer data to segment and personalise content and offers.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, Highly organised and methodical, with excellent attention to details.
• Ability to function as a self-starter with an emphasis on getting things done
• Must be able to work under pressure in fast paced environment.
• Ability to problem solve and adapt to changing business requirements
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across Departments and remote offices.
• Previous exposure to project management within diverse teams.
• Extensive knowledge of MS Office tools.
• Excellent work environment
• Attractive remuneration package
• Annual Bonus
• Medical insurance
• Exciting company activities such as monthly lunches, corporate events,