- Posted 04 December 2023
- Discipline Klantenservice
- Contact NameDiana Sabanovic
We are looking for German speakers to start an exciting new opportunity in Krakow, Poland! Relocation support is offered and no prior work experience is needed!
Do you love social media? Are you a fan of vlogging or constantly looking for videos to help solve your challenges? If the answer is yes, then start your career with a global company working as a Video Content Analyst for the world’s best-loved video-sharing platform!
Want to learn more about social media regulation, online free speech, internal controls or maybe even learn about EU policymaking? Apply now and join our team made up of the perfect mix of new comers and experts!
- Review user reports regarding website content,
- Analyze and identify content that is not in compliance with requirements and flag for action in a timely manner,
- Make well-balanced decisions and help resolve inquiries to defined policies and procedures,
- Use market-specific knowledge and insights to spot and scope solutions to improve the support of user community,
- Review sensitive content, sometimes involving graphic or disturbing subject matter.
- Knowledge of German language on at least B2 level,
- Can read, write, comprehend and have a basic conversation in English,
- Availability to work on a 16/5 (morning and evening shifts),
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills,
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills,
- Excellent organizational and time management skills,
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard,
- Have a neutral mindset to alternative video content that needs classification.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization,
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere,
- Professional development and clear career path,
- Fresh snacks, fruits, salads, juices, vegetables, cheese, ham and bread are delivered each day,
- Training & development opportunities,
- Private healthcare and additional life insurance,
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities,
- Bicycle parking,
- Inclusion and diversity in practice,
- Employee referral program in place,
- Reduce, reuse, recycle facility for a better and happier Earth and all of us,
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits and bonuses.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.