German-speaking Service Desk Analyst to Manila - Work in the Philippines!
- Posted 12 August 2022
- Contact NameAlrik Hoffmann
Are you yearning for a new adventure in Southeast Asia?
Here is a unique chance as we currently are looking for a tech-savvy German-speaker to work in the archipelagic country of the Philippines!
As digital transformation continues to accelerate, our client is at the center of this change — supporting their clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. The company's success comes from the talent and commitment of their professionals. As one team, they share the challenges and rewards that come from growing the company, which reinforces their culture of ownership. All of the professionals working for them will benefit from the value they collectively create. Here is a chance to be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Living in Metropolitan Manila:
Taguig is a highly urbanized city in Metro Manila that has seen a boom in growth over the past few decades both in its economy and infrastructure. The cost of living is around 50% compared with the Nordic countries so you will live very comfortably. In the Philippines, you can enjoy a tropical climate (sunny with around 30 degrees most of the year!), very affordable living, scenic nature, a rich variety of cuisines as well as welcoming and friendly people. This is the opportunity of a lifetime to go on a real adventure and explore the world!
The main responsibility of the Service Desk Analyst involves taking in Level 1 Calls and providing Level 1 Technical Support to user inquiries received either via call or email. The resource assigned is also expected to produce Quality Audit Report regarding the weekly calls received by the team and making sure that the tickets are updated with complete logs and activities.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Handles first line incidents, including triage and troubleshooting, resolution where possible and if required assigning tickets to 2nd/3rd line support teams and third parties
- Supports Service Request Management and Service Restoration Management Level 1
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Fluent in German and proficient in written and verbal communication in English.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proficient computer and technical skills.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good process mapping ability.
- Proactive, service-minded and able to multi-task.
- Good interpersonal skills (empathy, verbal dexterity, etc.)
- Ability to work in shifts
- Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Willing to relocate to the Philippines.
Additionally, you should possess the following qualities:
- Customer Orientation
- Customer Responsiveness
- High Impact Communication
- Clear Communication
- Opportunity to boost your career in one of the world's biggest IT and business services consulting services firms
- Very good local salary
- Relocation package including flight and accommodation (first month)
- Medical insurance coverage, work permit and visa
- Modern working environment
- Cultural interaction
- Career development in a multinational company
Does this sound like THE opportunity for you?
Send your English CV to us today!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.