Digital marketing agency, operating in 20+ countries spread out over 5 continents that develops and grows affiliate brands, specialising in the delivery of high-value traffic that is targeted for specific markets. They successfully create industry changing digital experiences for both clients and partners! They are a family of talented individuals and offers a unique, relaxed working environment that boosts both creativity and productivity. Let’s turn interactions into extraordinary experiences!
What is done:
• Oversee strategy and execution of large-scale organic search projects for global, world-class brands.
• Provide SEO analysis using all data resources and tools available.
• Conduct keyword research including industry trends and competitive analysis to drive the most valuable traffic.
• Provide input on on-page & off-page content semantic formatting.
• Contribute to SEO monthly reports.
• Collect the data and make a report on traffic and ranking.
• Research the best websites which in return promote us
• Negotiate the best off- sites deals for your designated market
• Renew and optimize our current deals
• Maintain and develop our relationship with our SEO partners
• Monitor SEO performance of your markets by using SEO tools available (Google Search Console, Monitorank, etc.).
• Participate in conducting SEO technical audits.
• Stay up to date with the latest SEO and industry trends.
• Operate efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, working on multiple tasks with a variety of departments, divisions, and team member’s involvement.
What you bring:
• Native level or absolutely proficient in German.
• Knowledge of organic search and how SEO can influence ranking algorithms.
• Motivation, dedication and a desire to make a difference.
• Past-proven experience in implementing SEO initiatives.
• Creativity and eagerness to propose awesome competitive product strategies to support traffic growth.
• Problem solving attitude through thinking outside the box.
• Knowledge of at least 1 SEO tool is necessary like Majestic, Ahrefs, SEMrush, GSC, Screaming Frog
• Experience in Casino or Sportsbook
What we are offering:
- Private Health Insurance
- Quarterly company and departmental events
- Professional Development allowance
- Flexible working hours that fits your daily routine
- Attractive financial package including bonuses
- Weekly Office Lunch
- Friday beers get together
- Fitness and Well-being allowance
- Birthday day Off records