- Posted 18 July 2023
- Contact NameLisa Pichler
Our client in Ireland has personalized promotional products that are created for and inspired by small businesses. With more than 50 years of experience and serving 23 countries worldwide, our client provides personalized marketing solutions that help businesses connect with their customers through a personal brand experience.
Our client is seeking people who are hardworking, motivated, driven and of course fun! As the Contact Centre Sales Agent, you will be required to sell a range of products to existing customers through outbound telephone calling. No cold calling is required. In doing so, you will provide customers with an incredible service, whilst establishing long-term customer relationships.
- Calling existing customers and generating increased sales.
- Manage a database of unassigned accounts with associated Sales Revenue and Key Performance targets.
- Ensure customer issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the customer of any new products.
- Verifying the order and customer details on-line
- Achieve weekly individual sales targets.
What we need from you
- Fluent in written and spoken German as well as English
- Minimum of 1-year experience in sales, building relationships with key decision-makers
- Passionate about delivering customer service and managing customer expectations.
- An energetic, self-starter who excels in interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Willingness to work on-site in Dundalk or remotely within Ireland.
- Relocation Assistance, refund of up to € 150 plus 6 nights' stay in a hotel.
- Orientation assistance such as opening a bank account and obtaining a social security number.
- Accommodation sourcing assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff discounts
- Flexible working options
- Weekly payroll
- Company pension
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.