German-Speaking Gaming Support Back-Office in Lisbon
- Posted 02 June 2023
- Contact NameJennifer Patzl
About the Company: Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, they are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets. It was eight times considered the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, they were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within their sector.
Our client is one of the most important developers and distributors of entertainment software. After its founding in 1994, the company quickly became one of the most well-known and respected producers of computer games. By focusing on well-designed and engaging entertainment software, the company has earned an unparalleled reputation for the high quality of its products since its inception.
The work position
You will assist our client in supporting their German speaking customers at our contact centre in Lisbon, Portugal.
- German-speaking customer support via e-mail and chat;
- Assistance with account questions and payment transactions;
- Resolving login difficulties;
- Restoring and changing emails and phone numbers, and other Accont information;
- Processing of hacked accounts and recovery of characters;
- Handling questions about the Reward Programme;
- Answering questions about tokens and pre-paid game cards;
- Processing of all payment enquiries;
- Processing of refunds;
- Professional management of customer data.
- Excellent job opportunities in a dynamic, leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders of different industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free Portuguese language courses, sports activities, and organized events.
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city, and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. The city close to the sea, offers great shopping, nightlife and an amazing cultural heritage and many beautiful buildings. Lisbon, for a great part of the year, offers a warm climate. This is one of many reasons Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. If you are looking for sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed living, shopping, culture, big city, parks and surfing, seize this opportunity!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries