- Posted 12 February 2023
- Contact NameMichele Amend
Are you a gamer looking for an international challenge? Do you speak German fluently? Do you want to enjoy a relaxed lifestyle in the sun of Lisbon? Then look no further!
Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, they are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets.
Our client is considered times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, they were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within their sector.
You will be working as a Gaming Support Agent for a world-famous game development company with multiple globally successful video game titles under their belt.
- Help German speaking players, for example with account issues, payment issues, restoring compromised accounts etc., via email and chat
- Ensure customer satisfaction through efficient problem solving
- Handle and process account data in accordance with data protection laws
- Represent international, industry-leading brand in all client interaction
- Fluency in German (min. C1) and intermediate English
- Experience in customer support preferred
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to handle confidential and/or highly sensitive information
- Big plus if you are interested in Video Games yourself.
- Strong local salary
- Relocation package:
- Shared accommodation with own private room
- Airport pick-up
- Initial flight expenses refund after 9 months
- Free annual flight to your home country
- Private health insurance
- Assistance with registration at the tax office, getting phone number, open bank account
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking, and much more
- Intensive training
- Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within the organization
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide :
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.