- Posted 28 February 2022
- DisciplineFinanciën & Bankieren
- Contact NameJennifer Patzl
Are you interested in the financial industry and speak German fluently? Then this might be the ideal opportunity to kick-start your career!
Our partner provides end-to-end transformative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients. Utilizing innovative business excellence frameworks, ongoing productivity improvements, process reengineering, automation, and cutting-edge technology platforms, the company enables its clients to achieve their cost reduction objectives, improve process efficiencies, enhance effectiveness, and deliver superior customer experience. We have 35 delivery centres in 14 countries spread across 6 continents, with 42,000+ employees from over 80+ nationalities.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
This position is an excellent entry opportunity to gain a comprehensive understanding of the industry through financial reporting standards and enable you to learn facets of the assigned industry, and as well as apply this knowledge to your daily responsibilities.
This role involves researching and analysing company financial data for Fundamental’s product in support of the EMEA markets.
- Research and analyse financial data from companies annual/quarterly reports
- Conduct company specific financial research
- Maintain, improve, and deliver accurate and high-quality information for the Client Terminal on a timely basis
Financial Data Processing Responsibilities:
- Analyse and extract company performance data from financial statement like Balance Sheet, Income Statement & Cash flow statement of all the listed companies globally, both in English and your market language
- Standardize the data available in Income statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statement in accordance with the collection policy
- Work within various global accounting principles, GAAP, IFRS etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject or relevant work experience
- Fluent in English and German (min B2)
- An understanding of the components of financial statements is a plus
- Customer focus, Problem solver with excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks accordingly and work to tight and conflicting deadlines
- Speed and accuracy when processing data with a high level of attention to detail
- Advanced Excel Skills (lookups, pivot tables)
Benefits for you
- Performance related bonus
- Tax Saver Scheme – which allows for employees to purchase travel tickets/ bike tax free
- Health Insurance - 10% off a health insurance plan with Irish Life.
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Sick Pay – Entitled to 6 days of sick leave per year after probation period is passed.
- 2 days study leave
- Access to extensive variety of upskilling courses
- Relocation support
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.