We are urgently looking for a German Speaking Customer Support Consultant for a world-famous search engine and advertisement provider in the stunning city of Lisbon!
If you love Lisbon, you want to kick start your career in this beautiful city and you have a passion for helping people then you won't find a better opportunity than this one!
Our Partner is the worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact center business process outsourcing. Their company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, across 400 contact centers in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At the office, they do business with people, for people. They want their employees to be inspired and motivated. Their main goal is to make you proud to belong to them through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. It is a city close to the sea, offering great shopping, nightlife, and an amazing cultural heritage, and many beautiful buildings. This is one of many reasons that Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. The climate has what is called the subtropical - Mediterranean climate, meaning that it has mild winters and hot summers. Lisbon has everything you wish for: sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed lifestyle, good food, shopping, culture, parks, and surfing!
You can have a look at the cost of living in the city here: https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Lisbon
• Provide optimal advice regarding different queries of the business clients;
• Create a meaningful rapport with key decision makers in the marketing industry and serve as a consultant for their online advertising strategy;
• Understand the business goals of your clients in order to match the required online advertisement solutions;
• Provide strategic campaign support to educate your clients;
• Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results.