French-speaking Customer Support for big video platform in Lisbon, Portugal
- Posted 26 July 2022
- Contact NameMaxime Jeanne
Embrace the future!
Recently, we have seen streaming companies and websites taking viewers from classical TV into new services and devices. This project is a support line for one of these services - the best-loved video streaming website in the world.
You will be part of a multicultural team based in Lisbon, where you will provide outstanding multi-channel support to users of the service.
You can see the details below and we would be happy to address any questions you might have.
You will be handling Customers queries via phone, e-mail and chat identifying the client's problem and troubleshooting to find the solution.
- At least 12 months of direct customer service experience required, preferably in contact centers in a B2C and/or B2B environment
- Good communication skills, both verbal and oral
- Excellent native level written and spoken communication skills in French+ good knowledge of English
- Proactive attitude and strong team-spirit
- Be organized and able to learn new processes, concepts, and skills as well as being able to understand that an operation is an ever-changing organism
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently and to a high standard
- Ability to handle not only to handle customers emotions, but also being able to empathize with the client's case
- Openness to work flexible hours as required (may include evenings, weekends and/or holidays) / Shifts: 8AM to 8M / Monday to Sunday
- Carefull: You must have the legal documentation prior to the application (European passport or working VISA for the country you are applying for). I inform you that without one of these two documents, I am unable to help you in your job research as we and our partners do not provide administrative assistant to acquire them and they are mandatory to create a working contract.
- You will be answering to the customers queries via phone, e-mail or chat, identifying the client's problem; troubleshooting them to find the solution; documenting each action you take and categorizing cases and possible bugs, so that our client's engineering team to address them as a bunch
- Provide general and technical support to customers who use any of our client's paid products
- Escalate complex problems according to defined procedures
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & relocation allowance*
*Relocation applicable only for international candidates joining us from abroad.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.