- Posted 29 August 2022
- Contact NameMaria Klemashova
We are looking for an HR Generalist for our banking-client in central Berlin! Do you have education in HR or some experience with HR tasks? Then we want to hear from you!
Our client is an international provider of digital financial services, building a financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and complicated financial transactions into a paperless, borderless, and real-time experience for their customers. The foundation of the ecosystem has been laid through profound experience since 2005 in providing data-driven digital financial services globally.
As a global thinking company, they are proud of their diversity and currently employ people from over 30 different nationalities and walks of life. They support employee interests, hobbies and goals both inside and outside of the work space because they understand that happy people make happy employees!
We are looking for an innovative, ambitious, team player to join our client’s team as an HR Generalist to facilitate all key HR functions and programs. Their north star is to provide the best employee experience for the teams.
If your goal is to grow as an all-round HR professional, join an international listed company with over 700 employees, and to work with a global HR team constantly challenging ourselves to improve the way of work, you have come to the right place.
- You support your team with HR-related inquiries, requests and provide assistance
- Play an active role in the recruitment, onboarding and separation process
- You keep the HRIS system up to date
- Be a vital part of the group HR Team with your contribution to the implementation of the Group-HR-roadmap
- Together with HRBP, drive performance & development programs in assigned area
- Assist with payroll and travel expenses
- Develop yourself while taking more responsibility within your personal growth process
- Fluent in German
- You have a degree or training in human resources and ideally have already gained some professional experience in this field
- Strong communicator, have good organizational skills and enjoy taking on responsibility
- You are good at dealing with and making good judgements about confidential issues
- You have a sound and up-to-date knowledge of German labor law, income tax law and social security law
- Open to learning new things and the desire to drive change forward;
- Structured, independent and goal-oriented personality
- In addition to being experienced in handling MS Office programs, you already have experience with HRIS.
Why join our client?
- Company shares matching program
- Possibility to work from home and from the office
- Your assigned business laptop will be available for your free personal use, after the 5th year
- Urban Sports Club incentivised membership
- Commuting allowance
- Working in a fast-growing international finance company
- Opportunities for growth, the realization of own ideas and further training
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.