Due to our great growth, we are looking for Technical Supporter (m/f/d) with strong Dutch and English language skills for our Sales department to help us create exceptional customer experiences for the largest social media platform in the world.
In our offices in Berlin, 1950 employees in over 12 languages take care of communication via phone, chat or mail processing with our clients' customers.
Join our multilingual team and advise small and medium-sized companies on their accounts:
- As a technical supporter, you will contact customers via phone, chat and email after making an appointment
- You support customers with the integration of their website, their store or their account and provide assistance in solving technical challenges
- Thanks to your analytical approach, you identify content and performance potentials and advise the customer on the technical integration and improvement of processes
- You accompany your customers during the implementation of measures
- With diligence, you track the successes of the customers through constant monitoring
- You have completed an education in the technical field, already worked as a technical customer consultant (m/f/d) in an agency, in the help desk or as an employee in IT support?
- You have at least 1 year experience in sales.
- Previous experience with social media advertising, digital marketing and various tools such as Pixel, MS Office and electronic mail systems as well as API/SDK integration is welcome.
- Reliability, high customer orientation as well as analytical thinking characterize your daily work.
- Thanks to your circumspect nature and an quality sales skill, customers are always perfectly advised.
- You have at least C1 level in Dutch and B2 level in English.
Why move to Berlin?
Berlin is a city with great contrasts between historical monuments, modern architecture, and street art - giving it a unique atmosphere. The capital is also known for its great variety of sights and attractions, its flourishing music and art scene, and a relaxed yet fast-paced way of life. Freedom thrives in Berlin, and together with the many possibilities to easily explore the city's culture, everybody will feel right at home!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.