Dutch-speaking Sales Development Representative to Lisbon, Portugal
- Posted 16 June 2023
- Contact NameFee Loobuyck
Are you a hungry salesperson looking to build a career in sales? Would you also like to work in the sun close to beaches, surfing and a pulsating city life? We are looking for Dutch-speaking Sales Development Representatives to our client in Lisbon, Portugal!
"Cash is old school." "Out-of-pocket expenses suck." "Workplaces need to be more trusting, progressive and – that's right, you're gonna say it – fun." Our client’s product ends out of pocket spending and gets rid of the outdated manual expensing process. The best part is when you join them, you become a user of their modern software!
Important info - This role will be based from their Lisbon office which is their exciting Sales Hub. If you’re already in Portugal- great! If not, they’ll help you with the relocation, both practically with support and with financial help.
What's the role?
- Building pipeline through cold calling, social and email outreach to senior finance leaders
- Qualifying potential deals before passing to AE's
- Using the best in class tools for creative prospecting
- Enabling others and sharing best practices to learn as a team
What we need from you on the first day:
- You are a driven and ambitious individual looking to kick-start your career in sales
- You are proactive and ready to take on own initiatives to drive results
- Comfortable cold calling & getting out of your comfort zone
- You thrive on sales targets and constantly seek new ways to go the extra mile where needed
- A team player - you go out of your way to help your colleagues succeed
- Entrepreneurial and creative mindset, ready to learn and grow every day
- Complete fluency in both Dutch and English, our company language.
- This role is based in sunny Lisbon, so you will need to relocate- we'll help you with this.
Show me the benefits!
- Relocation to Lisbon, office perks, celebrations, and team lunches/dinners. You’ll be part of a shiny, new Lisbon commercial hub
- Private health insurance
- Full team onboarding and continuous coaching, they’ll equip you with all the tools you need to succeed in the role.
- Flexible benefits package of to spend how you wish!
- Trips abroad for team camps (both company-wide ones and team-specific ones). The last one was in Croatia in September!
- Investment in learning & developing (just check with your team for what's reasonable, we don't have set budgets)
- 25 days holiday (annual) + public holidays
And here are some other nice gestures that we do…
- Use your Flex Benefits to purchase more holiday days
- Dog friendly office
- Loads of weird and wonderful niche communities to join in the company (we're talking guerrilla gardening, liquids tasting, the Band, learning to code initiatives, that type of thing)
- Wild enthusiasm and encouragement from them if you want to host MeetUps, events, etc - we'll help (venue, food etc)
Working with our client means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; they think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's our client. Today they are a 800+ team, from over 100 nations, sitting in Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices —and quite a few full-time remotes in 35 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible and will fly you in for our amazing team camps
About your application
- Please submit your application in English; it’s the company language so you’ll be speaking lots of it if you join
- We treat all candidates equally
- We’re on a mission to make everyone feel valued at work. That’s only achievable if our team reflects the diversity of the world around us - and that starts with you, hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race/ethnicity, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
- disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.