We are looking for Customer Service Agents for a car sharing service team in Berlin!
One of our clients is growing their Customer Support Team in Berlin! So, we are currently looking for convincing and competent Dutch-speaking Customer Service Agents (m/f/d). You will answer all incoming inquiries of our Dutch customers in the Netherlands regarding their booking, complaints, questions and invoices. Ideally, you are experienced in working as a Customer Service Agent (m/f/d) or within another role in the service and support, customer care or call center sector. You don't have relevant professional experience? No problem, apply if you speak Dutch fluently and start with us as a newcomer. You will begin your new job with a 3-week, paid familiarization phase where you will learn everything you need to get started in customer service. Sounds interesting? Then become part of their team!
What you will do
In June 2020 we set up our brand new customer service team for our car sharing product in the Netherlands. Now we are looking for you: You're the first point of contact for our customers and answer all incoming inquiries and advice our customers in the Netherlands regarding their booking, complaints, questions, and invoices. You work closely with the other departments of the company to provide the best service to our customers and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty. You start with a paid familiarization phase of 3 weeks.
What we offer
- SOCIAL & HEALTH: Diversity program to promote a corporate culture of acceptance, appreciation, and respect, free cybersports courses, and our psychological hotline
- ABOVE-AVERAGE COMPENSATION: Employees (m/f/d) receive above-average compensation + performance-related bonus + support with bAV & VML
- PERMANENT CONTRACT: You will get a permanent contract and a 500 € (gross) welcome bonus
- ALLOWANCES: For public holidays, night shift & Sunday work
- PLANNING SECURITY: 30 days of vacation & regulated working hours with shift plans approx. 3-4 weeks in advance
- FLEXIBLE FLEXTIME ACCOUNT: With a build-up of up to 20 minus hours
- THE BEST COLLEAGUES: Comprehensive onboarding & warm working atmosphere
- GREAT EMPLOYEE ADVANTAGES: for rent, share, car leasing offers as well as discounts with partners for travel, beauty, clothing, etc.
- 20€ MOBILITY ALLOWANCE: Whether you travel by BVG, car, bike, or on foot
- DEVELOPMENT: You want more? We offer further training and promotion opportunities & give you continuous feedback
- You are like us: Likeable, motivated, and you enjoy being in direct contact with our customers
- You enjoy customer contact and know how to deal with challenging customers in a professional and friendly manner
- You are an organizational and communicative talent, you work independently, solution-oriented and service-oriented
- You like to work in international teams and appreciate the exchange with colleagues
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken) and have an understandable and clear way to speak and express yourself
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.