WE ARE LOOKING FOR REMOTE CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS FOR A CAR RENTAL AND SHARING SERVICE TEAM IN GERMANY!
WE ARE GROWING FURTHER and we are looking for YOU! For our Customer Service Team, we are currently looking for convincing and competent Dutch-speaking Call Center Agent (m/f/d)!
You answer all incoming inquires of our Dutch customers in the Netherlands regarding their booking, complaints, questions and invoices. Ideally you are experienced in working as a Call Center Agent (m/f/d) or within another role in the service and support, customer care or call center sector. You don't have relevant professional experience? No problem, apply if you speak Dutch fluently and start with us as a newcomer. You will begin your new job with a 3-week, paid familiarization phase where you will learn everything you need to get started in customer service. Sounds interesting? Then become part of our team! Apply now as a Call Center Agent (m/f/d).
What we offer
- SOCIAL & HEALTH: Diversity program to promote a corporate culture of acceptance, appreciation, and respect, free cybersports courses, and our psychological hotline
- ABOVE-AVERAGE COMPENSATION: Employees (m/f/d) receive above-average compensation + performance-related bonus + support with bAV & VML
- FLEXIBILITY: The possibility to work from home anywhere in Germany
- PERMANENT CONTRACT: You will get a permanent contract and a 500 € (gross) welcome bonus
- ALLOWANCES: For public holidays, night shift & Sunday work
- PLANNING SECURITY: 30 days of vacation & regulated working hours with shift plans approx. 3-4 weeks in advance
- FLEXIBLE FLEXTIME ACCOUNT: With a build-up of up to 20 minus hours
- THE BEST COLLEAGUES: Comprehensive onboarding & warm working atmosphere
- GREAT EMPLOYEE ADVANTAGES: for rent, share, car leasing offers as well as discounts with partners for travel, beauty, clothing, etc
- DEVELOPMENT: You want more? We offer further training and promotion opportunities & give you continuous feedback
- You are like us: Likeable, motivated, and you enjoy being in direct contact with our customers
- You enjoy customer contact and know how to deal with challenging customers in a professional and friendly manner
- You are an organizational and communicative talent, you work independently, solution-oriented and service-oriented
- You like to work in international teams and appreciate the exchange with colleagues