Our client is an international provider of digital financial services, building a financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and complicated financial transactions into a paperless, borderless, and real-time experience for our customers. The foundation of their ecosystem has been laid through profound experience since 2005 in providing data-driven digital financial services globally.
As a global thinking company, they are proud of our diversity and currently employ people from over 40 different nationalities and walks of life. They support employee interests, hobbies and goals both inside and outside of the company because they understand that happy people make happy employees!
Our client is located in Berlin, they are looking for a highly organized individual with a can-do attitude. Their Berlin office is a place of work for the centralized collection team and is a very dynamic and international environment with talented and experienced professionals.
They´re looking for a Dutch speaking Collections Specialist to join us in Berlin (work from home and office).
- Phone calls and e-mails to customers that are past due
- Negotiating and motivating customers to repay their debts
- Interview reasons for delays in payments
- Constant monitoring of payment agreements
- Finding and updating data to debtors (skip tracing)
- Registering in computer programs Collections activities
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager
- Work experience in collections or customer service is beneficial
- Fluent in spoken and written Dutch and English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as required to effectively communicate to a diverse audience
- Problem-solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Confident, driven and results-oriented
- Internal Training (access to online learning with thousands of courses)
- Working in a hybrid flexible model
- Urban sport card
- Increased vacation days (starting with 24 days annual leave and one extra day per year of employment, up to 30 days per annum )
- Mental well-being support
- Capital-formation saving plan (Vermögenswirksame Leistungen)
- A commuting allowance
- Digital meal voucher
- Share purchase matching program
- Your assigned business laptop will be available for your free personal use, after the 5th year as part of the equipment renewal policy.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.