- Posted 06 December 2023
- Discipline Klantenservice
- Contact NameJani Olav Yliaska
Do you love delivering an amazing customer experience? Are you interested in green technologies and e-mobility?
Our client is looking for exceptional CX Specialists to join their lively and growing team in sunny Lisbon, Portugal. We want to hear from ambitious, driven, and self-motivated candidates with fluent Czech language!
About the company
Our client in Lisbon helps their customers manage their electric vehicle charger infrastructure and provides a superior customer experience to EV drivers. Their services create new value and opportunities in eMobility business.
With an easy-to-integrate technology platform, they provide end-to-end services including asset management, monitoring and predictive maintenance solutions to their highly responsive service desks and multi-lingual, omnichannel customer experience centre solutions.
What will you do?
- Interact with drivers in Czech-speaking markets and to help customers with technical issues related to the charging process.
- Help electrical vehicle drivers with account-related issues.
- Be a champion for the customer, always seeking solutions, and sharing ideas to improve the overall customer experience!
- Passionate about customer care and delivering superior customer experiences.
- Organized, diligent and a fast learner with a good eye for detail.
- A team player – we are a close team where everyone contributes ideas and suggestions – moving forward together!
- Professional and ambitious
- 2 years of previous experience in customer support required.
- Interest in GreenTech and e-mobility is also an advantage.
- NB! Ideally you already live in or close to Lisbon, Portugal, as there is no relocation support package included at the moment.
- A position in a fast-growing company and international environment where you’ll work with people from over 27 different nationalities.
- Work-place: Office based in Lisbon, Portugal
- Full-time position in rotating shifts
- Competitive salary
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide:
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.