Do you have an interest in electronics and technology? Are you fluent in Dutch and manage in English as well - then one of our clients has the job for you!
Our client is looking for Customer Support Advisors in partnership with one of the largest electronic companies of the world. If you master Dutch language and have great communication skills, then this job offer is excellent opportunity for you.
As a Customer Support Advisor, you are the one who helps customers with technical problems and finds the best solution for their needs via phone, chats and e-mails.
- Dutch language is spoken and written as a native speaker;
- Good (at least B1/B2 level) English language skills;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Previous customer experience is an advantage;
- Interest or experience in electronics/technologies is considered as an advantage.
Responsibilities and work
- In a correct, customer-friendly and efficient manner answer and/or solve complex technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone or email;
- Identify and analyze the technical issue of the customer by good listening and asking clear and concise questions;
- Provide good customer service with the aid of high-quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems;
- Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area, networks and consumer electronics relating to the position;
- Per customer, contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to ensure a high level of service is delivered.
- Monthly salary 1800 EUR gross;
- Training and experience with one of the global leaders in electronics;
- Expenses subsidy (phone, internet, parking, sports, etc.) of €60 net per month;
- Private health insurance (in addition to Haigekassa)
- International work environment (Webhelp employs 100,000 people all over the world), with many (also international) opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Work in shifts from 09:00 AM to 9:00 PM in shifts, Monday to Friday; please be prepared to work 2 evening shifts per week and one shift on Saturday per month;
- Convenient office in Tallinn city center;
- Great Team of colleagues and excellent working atmosphere;
Sounds like you? Don`t hesitate to apply!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.