- Posted 26 July 2023
- Discipline Verkoop
- Contact NameFee Loobuyck
Are you an experienced Licensing Associate looking for a new challenge? We are seeking a talented individual to join our team in Malaga.
As a Licensing Associate, you will work with the Renewal Specialist and Senior Account Manager to secure customer renewal agreements on time, while identifying licensing up-sell and cross-sell opportunities aligned with customer needs.
- Work with the Renewal Specialist to understand the customer's licensing position by reviewing their existing licensing portfolio.
- Develop a renewal plan aligned with industry-standard licensing programs and provide the best licensing solution for the customer.
- Act as the point of contact for the Renewal Specialist to answer Commercial VL licensing questions raised by the end customer.
- Create and provide quality checks for any required licensing documentation such as agreement packages.
- Work with approved tools to help secure all necessary deal approvals.
- 2-3+ years of licensing experience with a proven track record of success preferred.
- In-depth understanding of industry-standard licensing programs.
- Experience working with or selling Office 365, M365, Azure, Modern work, Biz apps.
- Knowledge and experience of Cloud and Online Services solutions.
- Experience working with & understanding negotiations in licensing contracts.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with the ability to distil complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations.
- Passion for working with technology and accredited partners.
- Experienced in establishing trusted advisor/strategic consultant relationships with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to help customers make the best choices in tough macroeconomic environments.
- Full-time contract with Mon to Fri 9-17:30 shift details.
- Competitive salary of 28000 EUR per year.
- Additional benefits include 4000Sodexo 1540 +ALAN.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level with a dynamic and growing company, submit your application and our Dutch team will contact you!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.