We are looking for a strong and convincing supervisor with native Dutch skills to work for a famous car rental service company!
Our client is looking forward to your application for their team in Berlin as a convincing and competent Supervisor (m/f/d). Ideally with experience, e.g. as a service assistant or claims handler (m/f/d) in breakdown and claims processing. However, we would also be pleased to hear from career changers (m/f/d) with commercial training e.g. as an Agent for office management (m/f/d) and initial professional experience.
What you will do
- You are the professional contact person for your colleagues
- You are the link between your team and the team leader
- As the first contact person you answer all technical questions
- We are changing? You help to design new processes and accompany their introduction
- You represent the team leader during vacation and illness
- You continue to support your team in the processing and remain up to date
- You correspond with our customers and colleagues fluently in Dutch and English
Who are you
- You have sound know-how in the damage management area
- You have fun in solving claims that are off our guides
- You bring a positive and entrepreneurial attitude with you
- Creativity to motivate your team and to always reach targets
- You bring ideas to promote and develop the team and your colleagues
- You are fluent in Dutch, and you speak good English as well
What we offer
- ABOVE-AVERAGE COMPENSATION: Employees (m/f/d) receive above-average compensation + performance-related bonus
- PERMANENT CONTRACT: You will get a permanent contract and a 500 € (gross) welcome bonus
- ALLOWANCES: For public holidays, night shift & Sunday work
- PLANNING SECURITY: 30 days of vacation & regulated working hours with shift plans approx. 3-4 weeks in advance
- FLEXIBLE FLEXTIME ACCOUNT: With a build-up of up to 20 minus hours
- THE BEST COLLEAGUES: Comprehensive onboarding & warm working atmosphere
- GREAT EMPLOYEE ADVANTAGES: for rent, share, car leasing offers as well as discounts with partners for travel, beauty, clothing, etc.
- 20€ MOBILITY ALLOWANCE: Whether you travel by BVG, car, bike, or on foot
- DEVELOPMENT: You want more? We offer further training and promotion opportunities & give you continuous feedback
- SOCIAL & HEALTH: Diversity program to promote a corporate culture of acceptance, appreciation, and respect, free cybersports courses, and our psychological hotline
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.