The company: Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises re-imagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation with a fantastic management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. We seek out the best Tech talent in the industry and offer our candidates phenomenal career opportunities within one of the largest IT companies around. Join us!
- Language required
- Italian and English
- Server Operating Systems experience included but not limited to (installation, basic configuration and administration prefer Windows Server Certification):
- Microsoft Windows Server (2012, 2016, 2019)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 and 10
- Linux (Red Hat 6, 7)
- Virtual Server Environments (VMWare and Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Web Server (installation, configuration, basic administration)
- IIS 7.5 and higher
- Apache 2.2.x and higher
- Network related protocols (basic configuration and administration)
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Kerberos, SMTP, POP3, IMAP HTTP|S, FTP, SMB, SSL/TLS
- LDAP – Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (basic administration)
- Romanian passport or Romanian Tax Number necessary
- Language required
Nice to have:
- Experience in and knowledge of the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) applications with essential understanding of document management and image-based workflows.
- Internet standard: XML, webservices Rest, SOAP
- SMB and TWAIN Scanning (installation and basic configuration)
- Autonomy Software
- IDOL 10.x
- LiquidOffice /eForms
- Solr 8.x, Frevvo, Abbyy, Autostore, PrizmDoc Viewer, DocuSign
- First point of contact, via phone/portal, for customer with questions or issues with IT tools.
- Work high priority technical incidents and critical outages.
- Perform remote install/upgrades
- Troubleshoot Issues before advancing it to engineering
- Answer questions regarding product functionality and usage
- Produce content creation for KB articles
- Provide timely response/resolution to meet customer SLA’s.
· Salary above the market
· 25 days of paid annual leave
· Career Progression Opportunities
· Well-rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
- Iași, also referred to as Jassy, is the second largest city in Romania and the seat of Iași County. Located in the historical region of Moldavia, Iași has traditionally been one of the leading centres of Romanian social, cultural, academic and artistic life. Known as The Cultural Capital of Romania, Iași is a symbol in Romanian history.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.